Thursday, April 19, 2012

Keep on Rollin', Baby

"Did he really start us off with a title derived from a Limp Bizkit lyric? Wow, Eddie must have finally found his cuckoo's nest."
Just for you, Jack.
Oh, I most certainly have. But on the bright side, looks like we're heading back into the ever-so-great Maine Production Season. Eddie's getting calls again, which is a huge relief for the money-sack.

From late November until early April, there weren't many projects that I'd proclaim as "grand" coming my way. Thankfully things are starting to pick up along with the warm weather. I just wrapped alongside the crew of Abandoned with an episode that will air on the National Geographic Channel. The crew/talent were great and created a completely different experience from what I'm use to. I'm still aching from carrying equipment and holding up lights for prolonged amounts of time.

Then I received a call from an individual who's gathering up individuals for Buick's web series "Re:discover", which will be coming to Portland. It isn't 100% official yet but sounds like something I'd definitely be interested in.

But I'm still hungry... very hungry. Like Taco Bell 12 Taco Party Pack hungry.
...or hungry enough to eat a whole cat.
So I'll be waiting patiently by my phone while I do the same ol' job research. My goal is to not stop moving from this point until late August. Except of course for the occasional nappy time and ...well ... Taco Bell 12 Taco Party Pack consumption break.

Boo-ya-ka-sha.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
 
The Avett Brothers
"Murder in the City"
If I get murdered in the city
Don’t go revengin' in my name
One person dead from such is plenty
No need to go get locked away

No comments:

Post a Comment