Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Joe Walsh Kinda Day

Oh hey, I still have one of them fancy-pants blogs going. Maybe I should give it a little more undiverted attention because I've definitely dissipated from the creative writing mindset. Speaking of "undiverted" and "dissipated", a few individuals informed me that I use too many big words in my writing. That I need to drop it down a few grade levels to connect with the common man.

I assume it's because I recently graduated from college and still have that thesis-paper-writing-style that I kinda invented within my mind. Because if you've ever actually talked to me in person, most of the time I'm using words that you develop between grades 1st through 3rd. Oh, and if you say the word "poop", I will definitely giggle like a little school girl.
Hehehehehe!
Alright, now that I've wasted two paragraphs worth of your time, I might as well cut to the chase. I haven't written in this thing because most of the topics that I currently have on my mind don't involve my professional life. I've applied for various production jobs in the past few weeks (including one with Invisible Children) but haven't had much success besides maybe a few delightful yet uninformative e-mails back. Oh, and a bunch of job offers from insurance "scam"panies.

I've also been trying to raise money for DiBacco Films' next production, Dark, but I'm realizing it's quite a slow process when you have a day job and most companies have to talk over every word of your e-mail. So if any of you have friends or family looking to get into the film industry or have a product that could definitely use some EXTREMELY affordable marketing, CONTACT ME! Eddie needs to feed his kids. And by kids, I mean stomach, wallet, and gas tank.
Such devilish children they are...
Two images of children used within a blog post about my life? Oh man, time to cut this one short before it reaches creepy status.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK

 
Joe Walsh
"Life of Illusion"
Sometimes I can't help the feeling that I'm
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can't we let it be
And see through the hole in this wall of confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment