Sunday, August 28, 2011

Been meaning to do this for a while...

Alright I'm not going to lie, I've been meaning to start one of these bad boys for quite some time but I've just never had the absolute motivation or time. Daily, I do a lot of creative writing, videotaping, music editing, music discovering, and of course simple observing so why not become productive and place all these scrambled thoughts onto the web so others can bitch about it? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Thus, Eddie B!og is conceived. This is my personal space to post my creativity as well as others' work that stands out. I also want to use this little area to fester future ideas and inspiration.


So yeah, let's start it off with something I want to do every single day (or at least attempt to)...

TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: 90's Alternative / Indie Rock


Superdrag
"Sucked Out"
An awesome, forgotten 90's band that requires your attention.
Sucks the music video for this song is blocked on YouTube by WMG but this is still hella worth it.
It's off 1996's "Regretfully Yours".






-If you enjoy this track then follow it up with their song "Destination Ursa Major".

No comments:

Post a Comment