Monday, August 29, 2011

Hesitation Despite Relocation

Well, it's the start of what's going to be a very busy week in Portland. Today's the day I move all my belongings from Forest Ave to Stevens Ave AKA the other side of Mickey D's (and still walking distance from it, which is what hooked my fat ass to the apartment's location in the first place).

Not only that, but I have 3 video shoots lined up for Tuesday through Thursday and just enough editing/transcribing to make Steven Spielberg cry in his sleep. Despite the massive amount of packing I still have looming, somehow I have the time to type this useless post. But first, I have to tell you something...


EDDIE WATCHED A TRAILER
(Yeah, I don't have a creative name for this section yet. Maybe I'll come up with something.)


Bruce Robinson's "The Rum Diary"

I've been excited about this film for quite a long time. It's based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson and stars everyone's favorite dude who doesn't age, Johnny Depp. You might remember the last time Depp associated himself with the Gonzo mind of Thompson; when we received Terry Gilliam's rendition of "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas", which I thought was an absolute classic in the weirdest of ways. I'm beyond ecstatic to see this film finally come to fruition after over a decade of development.

Release Date: October 28th, 2011


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: New Hip Hop (Emphasis on lyrics)



Kendrick Lamar
"Look Out For Detox"
I wouldn't repeat the words of Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, and Game by saying he's the "New King of the West Coast" but I'd definitely say he has the potential.
Watch him rise.





-If you enjoy this track then follow it up with the beat's origin: "You Know Me" - Childish Gambino (Donald Glover)

Well that just about covers everything. And by "covers everything", I mean I'm already sick of typing. Since tomorrow's Tuesday, expect my mind to be on cheap chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment