Monday, November 21, 2011

Fake-Ray-Ban Wearing, Duck-Face-Having, Digital Cover-Boy

Oh Joy! Look what I found! Turns out I'm one of the digital cover-boys for the University of New England's Communications Department!


Where the hell was my talent release form? I demand royalties goddammit! Nah, just kidding, I haven't gone Hollywood yet.

This fake-Ray-Ban wearing, duck-face-having picture of me says otherwise.
Too bad I haven't even needed my degree since I graduated in May. Oh, and they could have convinced me to produce this video for free if they offered me some college credit while I was attending school there. Their loss.

But otherwise, awesome people. Loved the department.

Only issue is I still don't have my degree and I won't receive it until I pay them the $5,000+ they say I still owe them. Maybe UNE can eliminate it if I produce some extra stuff for this YouTube page. You have my phone number/e-mail address/social security number UNE so get at me.

A rant about my debt/possible audit and lackluster trade-off coming to a blog real soon.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
Static-X
"Just in Case"
I don't wanna be your just in case boy
I don't wanna be your just in case
Oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment