Monday, November 7, 2011

Fruit Basket

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've written anything. Reason being I've been beyond busy. I just wrapped with a show that'll be airing on NBC, which I'm not really allowed to talk about. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to post that last sentence. Shucks, I'm going to have to start reading these rapidly signed confidentiality agreements with more examination.

But since the only thing fresh on my mind is the shoot, I might as well release a poem that I have saved on my computer.
"What? The kid makes poetry?! What a fruit basket!"
Whatever, I'm not ashamed. It's always been a way for me to vent while making good use of the unique emotions. And it prevents an uncreative and pointless Facebook status consisting of whines. I'd rather keep my "wah's" to myself but I might as well flaunt some expired ones.


6/16/11
The price one pays for fun:
Subtract the cash and thoughts of succeeding
Add bodily issues and love life fleeting
Lost valuables, stacked receipts
Liver barely functions; admitting defeat
Some teases, diseases, and wondering who she is
As you look away from the clock; completely resist
Stumbling as you head to the bathroom
Burning piss as your aching head booms
Committing to vomiting and in need of showering
Only thing stopping you is your body which is throbbing
Trying to remember but it makes absolutely no sense
Lying in bed shaking even though the heat is intense

Looking around a packed table; your friends enjoying themselves massively
That's when you realize that you completely love this shameful tragedy.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK

Childish Gambino
"Bonfire"
In Adidas, with some short shorts, B-O-O all over me
My green is where it's supposed to be, your green is in my grocery
This Asian dude, I stole his girl, and now he got that Kogi beef
My dick is like an accent mark, it’s all about the over-E's

No comments:

Post a Comment