Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wholesome Fun on a Boring Day

Pretty pumped right now. My remix of 2Pac's Better Dayz and Under The Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers that I posted over 2 years ago just hit the 75,000 views mark on YouTube. I don't know why I feel accomplished, I'm basically riding these artists' coattails to recognition.

 
I love editing videos just for the fun of it. It's a breath of fresh air after being stuck at a desk editing professionally. I just wish some of my other videos would take off like the 2Pac/RHCP mix. That one isn't even close to being my favorite work. I hardly had any idea what I was doing at the time. And my next most viewed video is "Brushing Teeth With Barney" at 31,188 views, and that's a video I'm not proud of at all. Just wholesome fun on a boring day.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK

Middle Class Rut
"I Guess You Could Say"
I came into this world as nothing,
I ain't gonna leave that way.
So when my hands remain tied,
There's only me to blame

No comments:

Post a Comment