Saturday, October 1, 2011

Face Melting

Well there it is. My name's on a production schedule again. This is always exciting. I could be 52 years old working as a coffee wrangler on some over-acted, non-scripted, plenty-of-unnecessary-screaming, with a song-that-fits-nowhere Maine commercial (I hate 'em as much as I love 'em) and I'll still become excited when I see my name on that sheet of paper. Or PDF file... whatever.

I'm more excited about the prospect of meeting new people than anything. This career path is all about networking, which I'm slowly getting use to. Doesn't matter how good you are, you have to know this guy to do this thing. Even if this thing sucks.

So I'm taking off work most of the week to help with casting. Haven't told the coworkers yet, but they'll understand... I hope. I have a buttload (yes I just said "buttload") of editing to do but this shoot is a must. I really respect what this production company has done so I feel committed. And the company is synonymous with Maine. Maybe I'll tell you more about this in a later post. Or I'll completely forget and bitch about something else... yeah I'll most likely go with option B... or C - All of the above.

Anyways, enough about me, tell me about yourself? Oh wait, I don't have any subscribers yet so I'm basically asking this to a brick wall. Oh well, here's...


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Dubstep
Labrinth
"Earthquake" (Feat. Tinie Tempah) [Noisia Remix]
I hope you don't like your face. Because this song is about to melt it off. 'Nuff said.

-If you like this then listen to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment