Friday, September 2, 2011

Autumn time, and the livin's sleazy

Welp, it's the first weekend for those college kiddos heading back to school; also known as the Labor Day long weekend for graduated old folks to pretend they're still students by randomly showing up to the "back-to-school" parties. Yup, that's where I come in. So it's looking to be another great weekend after having a beyond successful summer. And the weekend has officially begun with my job letting me leave 2 hours early... nice.

Even though the weekend's already looking fulfilled, there's another task I'd like to complete. Old Orchard Beach has been a melting pot of intercultural doucebags, sassy ladies, and old individuals attempting to relive their tainted youth, but I'd still like to spend one more night roaming the pier's surroundings before they close everything up. A lot of fun can be had over there as long as you don't mess with the corrupt characters.

But yeah, here's to another great year. Because we all know Labor Day is the real New Years. The real beginning for great times.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Red Hot Chili Peppers... what else?

 
Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Look Around"

To tell you the truth, I'm not completely satisfied with the new RHCP album, I'm With You. I'm missing Frusciante hardcore, but this song definitely stuck out due to it's sprinkle of their former funk sound, which I've always missed.





-If you like this then listen to "Purple Stain" off of their album Californication

No comments:

Post a Comment