Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enrique.

Guess who's thoroughly drained today? This guy. I didn't get enough sleep and, besides one quick video shoot, had a work day stuck behind a computer and a desk; e-mailing and chopping up video. Nasty.

The only thing keeping my mind from shutting down is the inevitable 20 cent chicken wings I'll be devouring later tonight. And let's not forget that these little delights will be washed down with 99 cent beer. Yeah I know... I just can't shut up about them.

Oh, and here's something else to tickle my fancy: I'm going to a Red Sox game tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun, but otherwise I have no motivation to type anything beyond this point besides possibly...


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Indie Rock

 
Ringside
"Tired of Being Sorry

Hey, isn't this a rip-off of that Enrique Iglesias song? Nope, it's actually the other way around, because Mr. Iglesias is a nerd. Bailamos! Enjoy.




-If you like this then don't listen to Enrique Iglesias.
Actually I'm just being a dick. Enrique seems like a nice guy. Listen to "Hero" on repeat for Enrique.

No comments:

Post a Comment