Monday, September 5, 2011

We've Hit Turbulence

There goes another weekend. And here comes another workweek. I need the money, so bring it on.

I went through a little creative phase this weekend and made another song for you. I even put a quick video together to make it a little more exciting. Check It:



If you like the song, then you can download it in the "Raw Remixes" section. If anyone has any ideas for the next mix, definitely let me know. I'm always listening. That's why we have...


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Real hip hop


 
Grieves
"On The Rocks"


I've been listening to this song all Summer. He's an individual that needs more attention because he has the potential to help save hip hop if he receives it.






-If you like this then listen to his song "Lightspeed".

No comments:

Post a Comment