Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tony Jaa & Folk Rock fixes the mind

This is a bit of an unusual feeling I have right now. Usually I write because I have so much to unload from my mind. But today, I've got too much material filtering through my brain. It's to a point where everything is just clogged up.

...So here's a video of Tony Jaa kicking nonstop ass. Perfect for calming the overworked frontal lobe.


He doesn't need video cuts to be nasty. I could watch this a million times and not get tired of it... oh wait... I already have watched it a million times. Oh well, here's...


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Folk Rock
Gus Black
"Love is a Stranger"
Now that my mind's off these countless thoughts, it's time to reboot it back to relaxation. The unknown artist known as Gus Black is the perfect solution. Such a calming yet haunting voice. If you listen to any folk rock, you'll find something from him that you'll enjoy.

-If you like this then listen to his song "Paranoid" which was featured on the show Californication

No comments:

Post a Comment