Monday, September 19, 2011

Nothing But Blue Skies

Haven't written anything in a while due to busyness/internet problems but I feel it's about time I put something down on screen.

I'm finishing up another professional video, which is coming out pretty stylish if I do say so myself. I mentioned this interview in another post; my first legit "video tear". Still priceless. It's just missing some music and other finishing touches before it's completely ready but I'm pretty content where it is right now:


Oh yeah, forgot to add I placed a few UNE kids in there from the Occupational Therapy department. I have a bunch of projects coming up so this will be a jam-packed & cluttered work week. I'm currently piecing together an interview we did with an elderly nun who uses assistive technology. There's some really moving stuff in there so I can't wait to finish that editing job up. She was a real inspiration and such a positive individual.

But on top of all that work stuff, I had a great weekend. Mulligan's in Biddeford, ME was the destination of choice. Always an interesting time over there when you're surrounded by interesting characters. I also made a stop at Jimmy the Greeks to see some friends. And for their great selection of liquids, of course.

Tonight the plan is to kick back, rest my feet on the table, and watch a panel of comedians/celebrities rip into Charlie Sheen during his roast. Sounds a lot more exciting than Ashton Kutcher ruining One & A Half Men. Winning.


TODAY'S TASTY TRACK
For those who enjoy: Dub Step
Jamiroquai
"Blue Skies" [Flux Pavilion Remix]

Heard this during my drive home from work on some underground Portland radio station. All I have to say is: SICK. I had the volume blasting and I believe you'll be doing the same.

*If you like this then type your favorite song in on YouTube and then add "Dub Step" to it

No comments:

Post a Comment